Who is still holding XRP?

I know all the attention is currently on Bitcoin, but I’m curious if there are still people here holding XRP or what your thoughts are on it.

1 Like

Absolutely, there are still plenty of people holding XRP, including myself. Given the current market dynamics and the momentum we’re seeing in the cryptocurrency space, I’m quite confident in XRP’s potential to easily reach around $1 in the short term.

Moreover, with the recent approvals of Bitcoin ETFs, it seems increasingly likely that XRP might also see an ETF in the near future, which could further bolster its position and appeal to a broader range of investors.

1 Like

I’m still holding xrp, and I believe it’s an asset with significant potential. While the spotlight may be on Bitcoin, xrp has its own unique strengths, especially in the realm of cross-border payments and financial institutions.

The recent developments and partnerships in the xrp ecosystem, coupled with the broader adoption of blockchain technology, make me optimistic about its future. While short-term price predictions can be uncertain, the long-term fundamentals look promising. Additionally, the prospect of an xrp etf could indeed open up new opportunities and expand its investor base.

However, as always, it’s important to do your own research and stay updated on the latest news and developments in the crypto market.