MindMiner - program-manager of miners with online monitoring
Miner manager program. Support for mining and CPU mining on nVidia and AMD cards.
This is not the next fork based on MultiPoolMiner (NemosMiner, SniffDogMiner, MegaMiner, NPlusMiner, etc.).
This is a completely new source code, written by me with thoughts of a console miner control program.
Thanks to aaronsace for the idea, but poor implementation.
- Accounting for power consumption
- Very small code size
- Low memory usage ~ 50MB
- Self update
- User confirms tests and new pools
- No memory leak
- Low CPU usage
- Quick jump for the most profitable algorithm / coin
- Highly customizable
- Another level of detail
- Actual balance of pools
- Actual miners (if you don't email me)
- List of supported currencies up to three
- Proxy Api Pools for more than 10 rigs (prevent API pool request blocking)
- Server Api / Status (http: // localhost: 5555)
- Switching resistance in percent or by timeout
- Run the process before and after starting the miner
- Account accepted and declined promotions
- Support for failover pools
- Support for rental pool